Tuesday 26 March 2013

30 Day Clear Skin Challenge




This week I've been super inspired by the free screenings of Hungry for Change which I highly recommend you watch - you've got about 5 days to go so don't miss it if you want to find out why we need to clean up our diets and how to go about it!

My skin has been the bane of my life for about 4 years now. The smallest change in my diet or environment sends my skin into turmoil, and breakouts are a daily occurrence. It drives me nuts!

So I've decided it's high time I do something about it. One thing that resonated with me during the Hungry for Change movie is this:

Damn, my skin is sending me a serious message here!

So my challenge for the next 30 days is to juice, juice, juice and clean myself out! I'm having just 1 juice every morning this week to ease myself into it, and then I'm going to try and up it to 2 and 3 per day over the next few weeks.

My favourite concoction so far is:

  • Beetroot 
  • Cucumber
  • Ginger
  • Apple
Want to join me? I'll be updating my progress this month and I'd love to hear your progress and favourite juice recipes too!

Cheers to healthy skin!



No comments:

Post a Comment